A three-year-old boy has become a hero after saving his toddler sibling from choking.
The incident took place when the three-year-old noticed his sibling with a toy in his mouth and quickly sprang into action.
The three-year-old’s fast response suggests that he may have had some experience in rescuing his sibling before.
This video has gotten over 30 million views combined on Twitter and Tik Tok. Many people in the comment section praise the boy for being such a protective brother.
It’s important to note that choking is a common cause of injury and death among young children, and parents should be vigilant in keeping small objects out of reach.
Check out the video below: